Announcements: April 27, 2017
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation, under God, indivisible; with liberty and justice for all.
- All 11th & 12th graders plus Mrs. Kintner’s 4th hour class need to report to the gym at 10:15 for assembly on Distracted Driving. 9-12th graders will have first lunch. 9th & 10th graders plus morning CTE students will report to the gym at 12:00 for their assembly.
- Gym will be closed for 7th and 8th grade lunch.
- Inscho’s 3rd hour PE report to her classroom today.
- Student Government meeting today at lunch in Mrs. Hubble’s room.
- Any girls interested in playing volleyball next year, there will be a meeting during lunches today.
- Varsity Softball and Baseball need to be dismissed at 1:45 today.
- A few new scholarships have been added to the website, applications are also available in the guidance office. Deadline is May 4th. Apply now for a chance at some additional college funds!!
- Seniors- We need your signature for senior shirts-even if you didn’t buy one. Please stop on the office to sign inside the numbers. This is due by May 1st so please stop in soon.
- Spring Sports pictures and senior cap and gown retakes are in the office. Please stop in to pick them up but not during class time!
- It’s getting near to the end of the school year. If you have missed days, make sure you check with the office to see if you need to make up time.
- Best of Luck to Tovi Gentilucci. She is 1 of 3 finalist for “My 1043” radio station’s contest to win a year of tuition at MMCC! Vote for Tovi online at my1043.net. Listen Friday at 6 pm to hear the winner announced.
- 8th grade band and HS band will be traveling to Grayling on Friday for State Band & Orchestra Festival. Itineraries have been posted on Facebook and Band webpages. Students will be excused @ 1:30 on Friday. 8th grade will perform at 4:50 pm and HS Band @ 7:05 pm.
- There are 7 days left to place your order for Little Caesar Pizza Kits- See a band or choir member or Mrs. K.
- Last day to order a yearbook with a name stamp is April 30th. See Ms. Fitz with cash or check made out to Beaverton Jr/Sr High. $50 for a plain book or $58 with name stamp.
- Prom Tickets are on sale now. Get them early before the price goes up! Guest passes are also available in the office- don’t wait until the last minute!
Events Tonight: JV Baseball and Softball will be home against Roscommon while Varsity Baseball & Softball travel to Roscommon. MS Track will also travel tonight- to Harrison.
Events results: Varsity Softball won 9-0 over Breckenridge last night. Track team traveled to Sanford Meridian last night to compete against Meridian and Houghton Lake. Congrats to the Boys team for their first victory of the season defeating Houghton Lake. Taking 1st against both schools were Donna Jean Eschenbacher in the 100 meter and 200 meters, Parker Hayes in the 800 meter and 1600 meters, Michael Durbin in the 110 and 300 hurdles. Ali Aldrich in the shot put, Conner Graves and Century Shea in the pole vault, and the 4x400 Relay of David Jenkins, Parker Hayes, Elijah Hayes, and Michael Durbin.
Happy Birthday: Happy Birthday today to Kamron Lee and Mason Oldani!
Today’s Lunch Menu: Mashed potato & chicken bowl, Beef Macho Nachos