Announcements: February 21, 2017
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation, under God, indivisible; with liberty and justice for all.
- Congrats to the Boys Bowling Team- Jack Pine Team Challenge 2017 Champs!
- Ski Club sign-ups for this week’s trip today only! Also get those Nubs Nobs forms in by Wed. 2/22 (that’s tomorrow!!)
- Freshman Officers- Meeting at lunch on Friday in the library.
- Seniors- Graduation is coming quickly! Please stop in the office to verify we have the correct name/spelling so we can start preparing! The list is on the counter- highlight your name if it is correct.
- Attention Ski Club- If you haven’t picked up your Nubs Nob form get it from Mrs. Oberloier.
- 7th/8th grade formal dance will take place March 17th from 6-8 pm. Cost will be $5.00.
- Seniors- Just a reminder- If you have photos that would be great in the Senior Slide show send them to Mrs. Verellen!
- Saint-Gobain is looking for co-op students for this summer and next school year. Apply online www.saint-gobain-northamerica.com, search under Internships. See Mrs. Phillips with any questions about the application process.
- Educational Talent Search is sponsoring 2 SAT preparation events! One February 25th at MMCC’s Harrison campus and another on March 11th at Gladwin High School. Both events are from 11-1 and FREE, including lunch!! Fliers are posted in the hallways with contact information to RSVP.
- Gatehouse will be after school Wednesdays for tutoring.
- Co-op students- be sure that you are turning in your hour reports!
- Gladwin County Youth Soccer registration dates are March 1st and 2nd at the Gladwin Jr High Library 5:30-7:30. For more information, please stop in at the office and pick up a flyer.
- BYRP Sign-up is here- Sign up at Create-It Monday through Friday from now until March 3rd. The only Sat. sign up will be Feb. 25th from 9-12.
Events Tonight: JV & Varsity Girls Basketball play at Sacred Heart Academy tonight.
Happy Birthday: Happy Birthday today to Lily Huber!
Today’s Lunch Menu: Diced Chicken, Turkey Corn dog